Why Should Schools Partner with Free Wheelchair Mission?
Equipping the Next Generation
- Expand students’ global awareness of people living with disabilities in under-resourced areas of the world.
- Empower students to become champions for mobility in their school and community.
- Equip students to put their faith into action by following Jesus’ example to love your neighbor.
- Prepare students to be global leaders, connecting their purpose, talents, and faith to change lives.
Free Wheelchair Mission encourages a tangible expression of compassionate outreach, creating opportunities to transform the lives of people living with disabilities in developing countries, through the life-changing gift of a wheelchair.
Explore These Opportunities and More:
- School-wide missions and outreach projects
- Classroom-based projects
- Individual student service projects
Chat now with Nikki Tobia to learn more or get started!
Loving Our Neighbors
Careers with Impact