Looking for something fun for your kids to do?
Have them try folding an origami wheelchair!
- Download and print copies of the Bingo cards and hand them out to your guests, along with markers.
- Every time you hear any of the words on the card mentioned during the broadcast, mark that square with an X.
- Laugh and have fun during the game.
- The first person to get BINGO wins!
- Give the winner a gift at the end of the evening.
- Take a sheet of origami paper in any color, or a sheet of regular printer paper you might have at home. (If using regular printer paper, you'll need to cut the sheets into squares.)
- Let the kids draw on and color the paper to make each chair a unique creation.
- Follow this tutorial video or the directions here to fold an origami chair.
- Keep the extra paper to later cut out wheels to tape on the outside of your chair.
- Fold away!