Print and Mail THIS FORM with your check or credit card information to:

Free Wheelchair Mission
P.O. Box 52001
Department 921
Phoenix, AZ 85072-9615 or Fax to: 949-453-0085

Call and we will accept your gift over the phone!

949-273-8470

Monday thru Friday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST

Employer Matching
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your company has a matching gift policy, visit this page.

Stock or Wire Transfers
Help ensure that the wheelchairs will continue to roll out, all around the world! We thank you for utilizing this convenient form of support and appreciate your efforts to make FWM a part of your charitable giving plan.
Stock and Wire Transfers - Information Form

Planned Giving
Allows you to create a legacy of philanthropy, and is a most appreciated way to support the work of Free Wheelchair Mission.  Often with positive tax and estate advantages, a donor can arrange transfer of a variety of assets, including cash gifts, stocks, real estate, life insurance assets and other investment instruments.  If you have already named Free Wheelchair Mission in your will or trust, or would like to learn more about the many alternative ways to support our ongoing mission of international wheelchair distribution, please call 949-273-8470 X204.

Donate your car to Vehicles for Charity

Vehicles for Charity - They accept any post-1997 automobiles that are able to be auctioned are picked up from your home and towed to the nearest auction house. Free Wheelchair Mission will receive 60% of the total obtained value of the car. The remaining 40% will pay for the towing and the 10% auction fee, with the remaining +25% going to ARC to support their work in the developmentally disabled community in the U.S.A. Please go to this link for more information or to make a donation of a vehicle, FWM is listed about half way down on the list of charities.

Cars 4 Causes - They are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and America's 1st vehicle donation charity. They are experts at turning vehicle donations into cash for charitable causes. To date, they have shared proceeds with more than 15,000 charitable organizations. If you donate your vehicle to Cars 4 Causes, you can select Free Wheelchair Mission as the charity of your choice and 70% of the net sale amount from the donation will be shared with us! Cars 4 Causes takes Car, Truck, Boat, RV, Motor Home, Motorcycle, Off Road Vehicle, Heavy Equipment and most other motorized vehicles.

Change a Life for $77.91